Saturday, December 18, 2010

Lesson Learned

December 17 – Lesson Learned 
What was the best thing you learned about yourself this past year? And how will you apply that lesson going forward? 
(Author: Tara Weaver)


In addition to what I have learned about my physical capabilities, I have also learnt two valuable lessons in 2010. Firstly, I am most efficient and successful when I'm very busy. It is at these peak times that my supreme organisational skills kick in and I make time to really get things done. The second (and ostensibly conflicting) lesson I have learnt is that I do need my down- and alone-time (symptomatic of being an only-child  perhaps?) - time and space to focus on the little things that make me feel good. In a sense, 2010 has been a contrasting year of very busy moments and "me time". Let's hope that I can balance these opposite states in a way that is conducive to a "happy Georgia" in 2011. 

No comments:

Post a Comment