Thursday, December 23, 2010

Travel

December 22 – Travel 
How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year? 
(Author: Tara Hunt)


Once again, today's reverb10 prompt comes at what seems like a very appropriate time. In fact, today will be my last reverb10 post, as I will soon be off exploring the world and away from my computer. To briefly recap on the year that was, travel in 2010 was not anywhere near as extensive or elaborate as it has been in other years. This year we are yet to travel abroad (however, this will be rectified in a matter of hours!) and have instead visited a number of places around regional Victoria...
...as well as spending a week in tropical North Queensland. 
Next on our list is one of our favourite destinations for relaxation and rejuvenation:
These are photos from our last visit. Can you tell that I'm literally bursting with excitement? A full trip report will be posted upon my return.  


While travel has been minimal (by our usual standards) this year, we made a conscious decision to make 2010  a low key travel year, as we are saving for our two month trip to Europe in mid-2011. To answer the second part of today's prompt, I would love for "Eurotrip" (as it's come to be known) to be filled with much laughter, discovery (especially in a food sense!) and new friendships. Our itinerary includes such cities as Dubai, Paris, Barcelona, Florence, San Sebastián, Munich, Amsterdam and Kuala Lumpur...to name just a few! Jealous much?!


As this will be my last real post for the year, I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all my readers every happiness over the festive period. Have a brilliant new year and I look forward to catching up on all of your news upon my return! 


Season's Greetings!

No comments:

Post a Comment