Sunday, August 14, 2011

August update

I'm so glad that people have been enjoying my trip report - I've had great feedback via email, TripAdvisor and on this blog itself. Thank you for taking the time to read!

This is just a short post to let people know that the last couple of weeks of our trip might not be posted as frequently as the first 41 days (i.e. not likely to be daily). I have gone back to uni two nights per week, while working full time and trying to focus on my knee rehab. Needless to say, life's busy. Very busy! Accordingly, please excuse the tardiness of some of my posts. 

Stay tuned for some pretty exciting Eurotrip posts coming from the Cinque Terre, Florence, Lucca, Rome, the Italian Riviera and Kuala Lumpur. In addition, inspired by my time in Italy, I've purchased a pasta maker and have been experimenting with all sorts of different pastas. Be prepared for "carb overload" after my Eurotrip posts finish up. There'll also be restaurant reviews galore, for those of you in Melbourne. 
In the interim, thanks a bunch for your understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment